[x]

This is a very solid write-up that includes quirks (standing on higher ground to appear tall) personality traits, stories from her past  (How she got her white locks) and an overall familiarity with hiw she looks and acts. It feels like you put plenty of thought into her, which is great.

Also, she should meet my Keeper Alexa Rose, who is also an alchemist c: and also very straightforward!

I think it looks great for a first write-up! :) Short but solid, gives a good feel for you character, avoids the usual cliches, and no plot holes or lore-breaking. I think 27 is a fair age for your character to be perceived as mature. I think how other characters and role-players respond to your character is based more on how you portray her rather than what you have written in your bio. A lot of people you role-play with, of course, won't know your character's age right off the bat IC or OOC and won't necessarily remember it even after they learn it. My own character is only 26 and still receives a fair amount of respect from most characters and still carries a similarly domineering attitude. That being said, I think our characters could probably get along well (or maybe butt heads)!