Totally new to the Lore

Allo! My name is Digitalfeeling (Dasrion is another handle I go by in RP land). A total pleasure to find a role playing community.

As with most MMO's, I attempt to join large groups in organizing and creating wonderful and exciting ventures. Though, it has been some years since I last played an MMO.

I have been a leader of a few guilds, including two (Extremely) heavy RP guilds.

However, I am way behind/ignorant of the lore for RRA! So, I can't give any background to my character without it so far. (No worries, I have looked through other threads and have found some wonderful guides.) So, gotta get to that research! 21 and working is a rough time.

Again, a total pleasure.

Welcome to the RPC! Hopefully our wiki and the other great sources the 14 community has to offer will be helpful to you. If not, though, please feel free to ask any questions you might have! Some people have started question threads for just that purpose :). What other games did you play?

Welcome to the community! Good to have you here and glad you found us!

Like Xenedra said, if you have any questions feel free to shout or send a PM! I'm not biggest Lore historian on the site, but I've been looking into it recently so might be able to help!

Hope you enjoy your stay! :D

Welcome to the RPC! Hopefully our wiki and the other great sources the 14 community has to offer will be helpful to you. If not, though, please feel free to ask any questions you might have! Some people have started question threads for just that purpose :). What other games did you play?

Anywhere ranging from WoW to Guild Wars to Star Wars. I usually join them to do a bit of the RP. Unfortunately, I am sometimes disappointed by people just rushing to end game without enjoying the scenery or story. Makes me feel like I am losing out. I know quite a bit of WoW, Star Wars and Warhammer 40K lore. :< I am just a lore hound.

Haven't been on an actual forum since I was in high school, either. So, this will take some time to get used to. I appreciate the offer of help! I will def take advantage of it when I can.

Hi there! Welcome to the RPC! I'm still kind of in the same boat as you, and I've been playing for over a year (at least, by the end of 1.0). Everyone here is beyond helpful, though.

[Also, off topic, happy to see another Madoka fan!]

Welcome to the site:!:

I'm in the same situation too, trying to play lore catch-up. I think a lot of us are so it's good that this site has A. such helpful people and B. a really great source of info via the wiki and various threads.

we'll get caught up in no time :thumbsup:

I'm new to the lore too. I had to come up with my back story by dancing around all the stuff I was foggy about. Lore experts will either read it and think "this is creative, because he doesnt put himself at the center of everything important that ever happened." or "This guy's an idiot and none of this makes sense." xD