That once in a blue moon I draw something (requests open)

Deneve

I don't really draw with the intent to improve (i've decayed if anything) but on occasion I do produce stuff mostly OC oriented when I get into an RP community. So far it's just references for my main RP char haha

[align=center]400x480http://68.media.tumblr.com/ee1923b34766022cabddf9d41c3645f5/tumblr_op5pfptt2c1uvg3qzo1_1280.png[/img][/align]

And then a current WIP of more modern Higan x)

[align=center]400x557https://i.gyazo.com/ab02e7d5db0ea4156b2e082b53f638f8.png[/img][/align]

I think your artwork is beautiful and wonderful! I love how you have Higan in the first picture. You really captured an innocence about her. 

Keep up the great work I know you will only get better!

Late, but ty <3

And then the finished piece 2 days later

tumblr_op9fozhdVj1woovjuo1_r1_540.png

They are incredibly cute, I like how the newest one ended up, looks fluffy and squishy!

As it turns out, I'm the queen of very late replies x.x But thank you! (I thought I was getting email alerts but as it turns out, I'm not.)

They are incredibly cute, I like how the newest one ended up, looks fluffy and squishy!

As it turns out, I'm the queen of very late replies x.x But thank you! (I thought I was getting email alerts but as it turns out, I'm not.)

No worries! Looking forward to see more of your work :)

tumblr_opihh5t5e61woovjuo1_1280.png

A sketch I did the other night when I couldn't sleep of my incredibly tense, inexpressive Miqo char =w= Also poppin in to say that I do take sketch requests but I'm a bit wishy washy on whether I'll deliver since I get frustrated easily with art

[align=center]tumblr_opn1szDzhB1woovjuo2_r1_1280.png[/align]

[align=center]tumblr_opn1szDzhB1woovjuo1_1280.png[/align]

I'll hopefully finish the rest later, but I'm slowly doodling a comic about a tale from Ye Olden Days (Midas) after having a convo with friends about PUG healers who think they're cutting edge meta when they're actually just being counterproductive lol

I'll hopefully finish the rest later, but I'm slowly doodling a comic about a tale from Ye Olden Days (Midas) after having a convo with friends about PUG healers who think they're cutting edge meta when they're actually just being counterproductive lol

With folks like that I tend to counterpoint with "your DPS doesn't mean much if everyone else dies." I like throwing up the deeps when I can too, but you are playing the HEALER class for a specific reason, so it's best you do that.

... Granted, I main SCH, so my DPS is usually just refreshing DoTs before going back to healing. :blush:

Oooh I know the pain. Would love to see comic cleaned up in color btw!

I dunno if I'll clean it up tbh xD It's just a fun doodle thing to kill time rather than something I find reward in, I guess?

With folks like that I tend to counterpoint with "your DPS doesn't mean much if everyone else dies." I like throwing up the deeps when I can too, but you are playing the HEALER class for a specific reason, so it's best you do that.

... Granted, I main SCH, so my DPS is usually just refreshing DoTs before going back to healing. :blush:

I can usually solo heal most stuff save for maybe current content EX or Savage stuff (or we wipe and I can just blame the other healer outright) so it's one of those catch 22s for me @.@ Either I enable their bad behaviour, or I let the party wipe and waste the time of those not doing anything wrong.