Final Fantasy Virgin

Hey there everyone! I am no stranger to RP or MMOs but have yet to venture into the realm of Final Fantasy. 

I am very excited to have found the RP community and look forward to RP in the future with you all. 

I have to admit I am a little overwhelmed at how many veteran Final Fantasy fans are playing and hope that I can fit in. I am in love with the whole concept and look of the game so far and can't wait to learn more about the lore. 

Any suggestions as to where to go to find lore that would fit in with ARR or how to just become more familiar and comfortable with ARR world would be great! Links to character development specific to ARR would rock too.

Thanks!

Moonfire

Hey there everyone! I am no stranger to RP or MMOs but have yet to venture into the realm of Final Fantasy. 

I am very excited to have found the RP community and look forward to RP in the future with you all. 

I have to admit I am a little overwhelmed at how many veteran Final Fantasy fans are playing and hope that I can fit in. I am in love with the whole concept and look of the game so far and can't wait to learn more about the lore. 

Any suggestions as to where to go to find lore that would fit in with ARR or how to just become more familiar and comfortable with ARR world would be great! Links to character development specific to ARR would rock too.

Thanks!

Moonfire

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/forums/491-Lore

*hugs*

Hello there!

Welcome to the site and the wonderful world of Final Fantasy!

If you're a fan of RP and storytelling in general, I'm sure you won't be disappointed at all!

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions or just want a chat! I'm always up for such! :)

Welcome!

I just wanted to say, don't worry. This was my first FF game as well, and I can't be happier that it is. The community is great and most linkshells (Corvus Cinis being one of them~) are really welcoming and helpful to newbies. I've been playing since release of 1.0 and I absolutely love this game.

This was also my first MMO and my first experience RPing, so we have quite a bit in common!

If you guys who are new to the scene have any questions for someone who comes from the same place you are, feel free to shoot me a PM. I'm more than happy to share my experiences and point you guys in the right directions!