Sharing some art.

I'm not the greatest artist, but that won't stop me from doing what I love to do.:thumbsup:

Looks like a good artist to me! :D  that armor looks boss :thumbsup: 8-)

Thank you kindly. 

I'm still currently working on my "Brimstone Knight" Project, but once I'm done, I'll probably ask if anyone wants so art done for free. I miss attempting to draw pictures for people, and the practice is always very welcomed. 

I'm fluent with GIMP, but I mostly use it for a more oil painted style, sometimes water color depending on my mood. Though, I am going to be trying out Paint Tool Sai today, so hopefully that will be another program I know how to use.

If anyone has some tips about Sai, that would be awesome, thank you.

I wish I could draw half that good...then I could draw me and my friend's characters once they're looks are finalized. From what I understand not all of the hairstyles have been released yet... I'm hoping for some long hair.

Urg, good grief. Started near 12am, and finished around 4:30pm (CST) My rear end is killing me from sitting in this darn chair.  :P

I also livestreamed a little bit if you are interested in seeing the remaining process: https://new.livestream.com/accounts/1347642/events/2098763

300x400http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t501/Acistian/Elzafinishedconcept_zpsa526d57d.png[/img]

@ Kassandra 

If you could supply me with a description or a picture, I'd be happy to draw your character tomorrow if I get the chance. You can choose which Program you'd like me to use (GIMP or Sai), and whether to livestream it or not.

@ Kass: :P I may draw your character again. I'm a little unsatisfied with it,  and I know I can do better. 

@ Alothia: Always eager for practice, so have no worries. Asking for art is helping me in the long run as far as custom replication and design. ^_^

@ AeroCura: I was always told lighting and shading were my greatest strength when drawing, my weakness is line art and pencil work. I dislike having to draw with just pencil and paper due to the fact that I feel that a 11 x 7 in paper is too small and makes me feel like I have to scrunch everything down, and prevents me from making finer details. Not to mention it can be a bit difficult without proper lighting and smudge control.

I do enjoy drawing with charcoal though, but again its a major pain without smudge control,  and gets very messy.

If you'd like, I could try and make you a tutorial around how I draw, if it can help you?

Grr, double post!

Anyways!

Trying out some different ways to draw things out.... still learning... still feel cruddy about it T.T

Just open it in another tab to get a closer look. I believe I made the image 1028 x ? I forgot.

I'm particularly happy with the nose... <.< It's the best nose I've drawn so far.