Hinterland Hunter

Good evening, everyone!

I'm currently looking for anyone and everyone who would be interested in meeting with my character Lycie'a Cays. He's a Keeper from the Dravanian Hinterlands who has taken up a life of traveling away from his family and his clan to travel alongside merchant caravans and the like. He has a strong desire to see the world and the people in it but, at the same time, he's extremely wary of the ways of society due to his upbringing. That being said: He likes people but, doesn't know how to properly introduce or converse with them.

At the moment, he's stuck in Ul'dah with no where to go and no one to call a friend! So, please, come to his rescue or bring him his doom. Either one works really, whatever works for your character. He's no stranger to crime as he doesn't see much a point in upholding laws that he was completely unaware of for most of his life but, he can also play the role of dashing hero if the moment calls for it. (That is, however, very unlikely as he has no strong desire to protect others. Survival of the fittest and all that.)

So, without spoiling anymore, let me know if you'd like to meet. ^.^ Also, feel free to ask any questions about him that you'd otherwise need to know.

You can contact me either on here, skype, or discord: Varkro#2718 Just PM me for the details!