Post-Carteneau?

Has SE released any lore info on what happens during the 5 years between Carteneau and the reappearance? I've been reading lore lately and haven't found anything. I'm interesting in things like what happens to the Grand Companies after the battle? What gets destroyed and rebuilt, or just abandoned as ruins? Were the Garleans able to take control, and if so what happens to the city states and their own governments? Or does the war keep going?

We just don't know anything yet (and what people do know they can't say due to NDA from beta). :( That's why RP is at a stand-still for most of us til they tell us more.

That's just one of those things where we have no idea right now. Personally, I'm on the boat of there not really being any survivors unless they were far from the battlefield/on it's outskirts. It looked like Bahamut just kinda megaflared the area and roasted everyone and everything to a crisp. It seems inferred that Louisoix sacrificed himself to save us, and even he was pretty damn far from the center.

But, as has to be said about many a thing on these forums, we'll just have to wait and see.