Servee un Dohio, the Siren of the Jade Sea.

Hello everyone~! I've devised a character along with a tribe who just so happens to be an island native xaela.  If you are interested in RPing with my little jungle gal, please let me know! I am looking for a group to rp this wonderful character and tribe with!

BEFORE READING: IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BECOMING A SERVEE, PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST. THIS TRIBE IS ONE OF MY OWN MAKING AND I'VE SPENT TIME ON WRITING HISTORY OF THE TRIBE. PLEASE DO NOT STEAL.:chocobo:

Summary:

The Servee tribe are a small group of reclusive xaela that live on one of the many hidden islands that litter the coasts of Othard. They often reside in shallow waters, making their homes in wet caves and layers of great reefs.

Diet:

The Servee are omnivores, their diets consist mostly a balance of fish and kelp. Another source of food comes from outside the island. Wandering swimmers or fishermen, if not careful, may find themselves between the teeth of a Servee. The Servee hunt in packs, wielding double sided spears and sometimes bows and arrows.

Life as a Servee:

The life of survival starts young, children are taught from a very young age to wield a spear so they may learn to hunt with the rest of the tribe. In the hunting packs, the age varies from young to old, as everyone who is willing may hunt. Hunting is seen as a group outing and a way to bond with your tribe. Women and men are seen as equals, as well as those who have disabilities or those who are old. With so few numbers in the tribe, not reaching a community much more than 300 members, every life is valued and nurtured. Servee are not kind to outsiders however, they view them as a food source or a possible danger to their tight knit communities.

Religion- The Servee do not worship either the sun god Azim or the moon goddess Nhaama, they worship instead a sea dragon by the name of Mazu. Mazu was once an Ejinn shamaness who was so devout to Nhaama that when she died, the Duskmother granted her a dragon form and cast her back into the sea. The Servee hold yearly festivals to honor Mazu’s ascension.

Houses- The Servee do not live in the ghers that the xaela dwell in on the steppes, instead they take residence in giant reefs and coastal caves. They often decorate their houses with carvings in the reefs or stone, scenes of family traditions, great warrior’s stories or depictions of Mazu to protect their households.

Courtship- The Servee take courtship very seriously. When 2 agree to a courtship, they must leave the tribe and survive on their own for a full cycle. If they return alive or without grief, they are married at once in the eyes of Mazu and given a premade home so they may begin a family.

Talents- The Servee are a group of very talented fishermen, even children are able to reach into the shallows and snag a fish with their bare hands. To ensnare those who are foreign to the island, the Servee have learned to direct a small flow of aether into their voices and release it in a form of song, both men and women alike. The song is formed into a spell and causes their target to grow weak and woozy. The warriors of the hunting group finish the job by ambushing the target and impaling them with their spears.

I'm just.... curious... I mean I know we are getting underwater swimming in the xpac, but we've no idea how big these zones are going to be; won't you severely limit yourself to where you can rp, and who you can rp with if you can't breathe air?