"I have missed you." (wishing to return to balmung)

Alright so im going to keep this short simple and to the point.

so before i was indeed able to rp on balmung because, well i had a character on that squar enix account that was transferred to balmung. 

Well you see that account is now corrupt and i can never play on it ever again. so i  made a new one, but the issue is i cant get back into Balmung, not even Gilgamesh. I cant create a character to start in the  servers ( which i already knew could not be done) and i can't even transfer into balmung and i really don't feel like not roleplaying so i would like to know if anyone could tell me how i can get back in and if not can at least tell me why i can't transfer?

My condolences, first of all. In accordance with measures Square Enix stated they would be putting in place, high population servers across the data centers are locked from even transferring into. This is (I believe) intended to rebalance servers and to avoid server crashes on those high population servers come stormblood's release. On the NA servers, that's of course, Balmung and Gilgamesh. In response to this, a large number of players have either migrated or made alt characters on smaller servers, to make new rp communities there. Mateus seems to be the forum here's decision on a singular server to play on. Smaller servers that have also seen some rp community development include Jenova, Faerie, and a few others. 

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/fee198ff2f37cd22f5b138f7672360440abe9651

See here for the read from the official source.

If you're intent on being on Balmung specifically, then you ought to contact customer support regarding your original account. I find it odd that circumstances would render the account completely gone unless you had done something yourself to cause that.

Otherwise, as Sriracha said above, there are no ways whatsoever to get into Balmung for the forseeable future. You would do well to research some of the communities on alternative servers, because they do exist.