PC Pre-Order now available

I find myself being overjoyed and kind of perturbed at the differences in pre-order items compared to the first launch. But, I'm pretty relived to find that people who ordered the first version of the game get all of the digital items free of charge; chocobo hat and behemoth-pig. Ohmagawd.

So on "Good Morning Eorzea" it was stated that the computer collectors edition is only available at the Square Unix store. Can anyone give me a link with this info? I will be a sad panda if that is the case.

It looks like that's true. The collector's editions aren't available on Amazon or Gamestop's website, or anywhere else.

So on "Good Morning Eorzea" it was stated that the computer collectors edition is only available at the Square Unix store. Can anyone give me a link with this info? I will be a sad panda if that is the case.

It looks like that's true. The collector's editions aren't available on Amazon or Gamestop's website, or anywhere else.

From this same forum I found the mention of some UK store named Zavvi.. seems they have the physical copy: http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/pc/final-fantasy-xiv-a-realm-reborn-collector-s-edition/10809034.html

Looks legit enough?

Gamestop hasn't been made aware of the release date or the collectors editions, so they aren't available for pre-order yet. But you can pre-order the base version of the game for PC and PS3. I just did mine today and am keeping an eye out for when they finally allow pre-orders for the CE.

Just a warning square just announced that those who buy the pc physical collectors edition the digital game items are part of a product code and arent seperate codes. What this means is that you would actually have to make a new account to get the items. So if you are a standard or legacy user and want those items+ the physical stuff you're better off getting the ps3 collectors edition.

Just a warning square just announced that those who buy the pc physical collectors edition the digital game items are part of a product code and arent seperate codes. What this means is that you would actually have to make a new account to get the items. So if you are a standard or legacy user and want those items+ the physical stuff you're better off getting the ps3 collectors edition.

Do you have the source for this?

Looking up my game place (EB Games in Canada), shows that I can make a preorder online but it doesn't look like I can get the CE - may go to the actual store to see if I can preorder the CE there. If not, might have to go the SE site.