[Spoiler] Monk Questline Stormblood

Going to write up a better version later, and post the silly amount of screenshots I've made. But here the bullet points from the questline so far.

• Widargelt refuses to fight with the Resistance, being guilt tripped still.
  • They respect his choice and let him go.
  • He goes back into Gyr Abania to try to restore his faith.
  • Schism is a spot they send young Monks off to face horrible things to open their first chakra. SEE VOIDSENT AND SHIT LOL
  • Recruits some random Ala Mhigans to be a part of the Fists.
  • Wants to spar pugilist from Ul'dah. You go invite them.
  • Skip to next quest, Theobald, who's really Ari, shows up, claiming to be the son of Theodoric and the Queen. That part is legit. Ari himself? We will get back to that later. He wears the Griffin's Mask.
  • Turns out he was one of the Griffin's doubles, if I recall correctly.
  • He has his Corpse Brigade bitches with him, thinking he's indeed son of the King.
  • Corpse Brigade kicks ass of Widargelt and catgirls. Turns out that Fist of Rhalgr have a naturual enemy in the Corpse Brigade. The former Kings guard was trained to kill the Fist of Rhalgr in specific.
  • Theobald/Ari tell Widargelt "HAH COUSIN I KNOW THIS IS U LOL. HI THEODRED" (Also royalty seems to be keen on their Theo part, I guess.)
  • Widargelt goes sulking over getting his ass wooped and being outed.
  • Erik goes "lol bar story" when you tell him.
  • Widargelt's students to be run off, going "nope" over him being offspring of the cousin of the King of Ruin.
  • Widargelt continues sulking.
  • Erik comes to talk sense in him eventually.
  • Claiming he should just get over himself, if he really wants to do something, he should fight for it until the end, even if it will be hard. Erik also briefly mentions his son.
  • He suddenly goes "YES OF COUSE THE FIST NEED TO BE REBORN."
  • So he comes up with plan to defeat the Corpse Brigade fucker.
  • TURNS OUT *DRUMROLL* PUGILISM AND FIST OF RHALGR ARE TWO DIFFERENT STYLES OF MARTIAL ARTS (not like there's more on that later down the line, but level other spoilers out)
  • The only reason the WoL kicked Corpse Brigade ass was due to having a pugilist baseline, not a Fist of Rhalgr.
  • So you go train Widargelt and cats in pugilism.
  • Eventually someone random invites you to come see the Professor.
  • Turns out they kidnapped by the Corpse Brigade.
  • You fight a Corpse Brigade fucker.
  • He ends up just swarming you with other Corpse Brigade members and get mad they can't kill you.
  • You free Erik.
  • Widargelt eventually realises that this 'cousin' is his former Fist brother, called Ari.
  • Then he writes angry latter going "come fite me bro"
  • They meet up at Schism.
  • Ul'dah pugilsts are there as well.
  • Ari refuses to Fist and just wants to rebuild to Ala Mhigo under a strict King.
  • The Corpse Brigade also have Magiteck stolen from the Garleans and use it to attack you, Ari is in specific.
  • You kick his butt with the group of Fists/pugilists.
  • Corpse Brigade leaves Ari to rot.
  • Ari gets healed up by villagers.
  • Ari runs off.
  • Widargelt continues to just want to restore the Fists, SPREADING THE GOOD FAITH OF RHALGR. And gets his apprentices back.

Edit: German Monk quest is a shitton more serious -_- Will edit things in later