Looking for Imperial/Garlean RP FC (Or strong LS)

Hi, I'm Biast.

My character is a magitek engineer, working mostly with astrophysics and teleportation. He's a pure-blooded Garlean, no aether usage here. He is very shy and stutters a little bit, definitely not a paragon of Garlean mannerisms, but he is quite smart and a nice guy and I'm hoping to find a home for him.

I'm on Balmung, but I am willing to move to another server if I can find a good group elsewhere (I'll make an alt on another server first to test it out, then move my main if its really good).

I'm hoping for a FC with an Imperial chain of command. My character does best following orders of his superiors, but is an engineer and not so much a fighter even though he does have mandatory combat training. 

I also prefer smaller events and one on one roleplay. Huge events aren't my thing, but I can do one here or there as long as it's not the only form of rp. I really like one on one roleplay.

Please let me know if you have any leads or a group that I could try out! Thanks

Hi, I'm Biast.

My character is a magitek engineer, working mostly with astrophysics and teleportation. He's a pure-blooded Garlean, no aether usage here. He is very shy and stutters a little bit, definitely not a paragon of Garlean mannerisms, but he is quite smart and a nice guy and I'm hoping to find a home for him.

I'm on Balmung, but I am willing to move to another server if I can find a good group elsewhere (I'll make an alt on another server first to test it out, then move my main if its really good).

I'm hoping for a FC with an Imperial chain of command. My character does best following orders of his superiors, but is an engineer and not so much a fighter even though he does have mandatory combat training. 

I also prefer smaller events and one on one roleplay. Huge events aren't my thing, but I can do one here or there as long as it's not the only form of rp. I really like one on one roleplay.

Please let me know if you have any leads or a group that I could try out! Thanks

Hey there,

I'm gonna toss you a PM, but I have a group on Mateus (which would be a free transfer for you atm) that you may be interested in.

But we love to have you, as we need more tech heads. ;)

However, most of us do have some alts, so we may not always be available, but again-- I can get into more detail via PM.