Emergency Commissions

So I'm making a separate thread for this as I plan to delete the thread at the end of August.

Ok so recently my Mom in law had a heart aneurysm. Shes still the hospital currently in Tampa FL, and my wife and I have been asked to move to help take care of her as she really doesn’t have anyone else.

So I have the month of August to get everything ready and move half way across the US (from the middle of texas). My wife and kids will go out earlier, but I will stay and work and save what I can before packing everything and moving.

I know everyone has plenty of things to worry about, if I can use any help I can get. Not looking for a hand out, I want to work for any assistant I can get. So if you are able to commission please let me know. My email is -

[email protected]

532x751http://pre12.deviantart.net/a26b/th/pre/i/2017/207/6/a/emergency_commissions_by_lonelion4ever-dbhqi8i.png[/img]

So I'm making a separate thread for this as I plan to delete the thread at the end of August.

Ugh, that's awful, Kamina. :( I wish you and your family the best of luck, and I hope you get lots of commissions.