Scholar confirmed as job at launch, more information

I'm really hoping they do something really fun and different. I'd be pretty happy if they went with something along the lines of Arithmetician from Tactics. I'm really worried about seeing another another mage that just ends up doing the same thing. (Thau, Con...)

I'm really hoping they do something really fun and different. I'd be pretty happy if they went with something along the lines of Arithmetician from Tactics. I'm really worried about seeing another another mage that just ends up doing the same thing. (Thau, Con...)

*Loves the fact that you mentioned Arithmetician and agrees with you*

Scholar was really good on XI. It only makes sense that they're adding it. I'm sure SMN will be something like Level 30 Arcanist 15 CNJ/THM to unlock, and Scholar will be the other.

Hold up, let's handle this like they do on the beta forums...

u are an idiot if u thenk that thsi is really scholar. se is just doing this to mess with us if u look at the art aand a screenshot of a scholar from XI you can see clerly that the shoes are alot different. if this new class was scholar then why id the shoe different and why is it coming before redmage? think what you will and i will thenk what i will but you have no PROOF that it is sscholar until we get an english confirmation. gonna laff when all you fools get told

Hold up, let's handle this like they do on the beta forums...

u are an idiot if u thenk that thsi is really scholar. se is just doing this to mess with us if u look at the art aand a screenshot of a scholar from XI you can see clerly that the shoes are alot different. if this new class was scholar then why id the shoe different and why is it coming before redmage? think what you will and i will thenk what i will but you have no PROOF that it is sscholar until we get an english confirmation. gonna laff when all you fools get told

This moron got into the beta test and I didn't..... What the hell, SE..