"Never before have I had such a sweet experience"

*This review was written by a particularly grateful and humbled customer; hoping to submit this to the crystal chronicle newspaper in hopes to embrace the experiences had, as well as to support the establishment to blossom from where it stands now*

"Upon my tiresome hours of paperwork and studies, I took it upon myself to find a delightful cafe of delicious baked goods and drinks. The talk in the lobby of my apartment had me curious, though without me realizing I had entered earlier than the owner had planned. Regardless of my embarrassing mishap, I had been welcomed in with a menu and a seat to a beautifully decorated table with a small Mandragora friend accompanying a hard working, beautiful miqo'te woman. I ordered a Mulled Tea and offered to patiently select wisely what desserts I would love to taste only to be eagerly served my tea as well as provided me with milk upon request. I ordered a fresh batch Fish Pastry's, the scent of almonds embedded into the crisp tarts was ever as alluring as the rolanberry cheesecake the hostess had brought with it. The hostess had readily made the cake to my liking, topped with rolanberry syrup sauce and a galago mint garnish to bring the delicacy to complete and utter delight of the senses. The service was absolutely enchanting, as the food was brought fast and guests are welcomed to not only seat where they desire, but also to be acquainted with newfound friends. The only thing sweeter tasting that night than the desserts I had the joy of devouring that night; were the friendly faces I was met with, as an entire cafe felt synchronized as one in it's hospitality. As a new customer and a generally private scholar of Eorzea; being as stressed as I was of that day, only to come out with a memorable experience and a delighted face was truly worth every coin. To be reminded of the generosity and kindness in what is considered to be a dangerous city state, is a pleasant experience to savior for days to come. As I will just as easily savior the platter of cheesecake I ordered to go.

And such was I enamored and enchanted by delight that evening... This was my stay at The Mandragora Munchies Cafe".

-Valic Sunblood