Character Commissions

Umi

Hello!

I wanted to let people know on a bigger scale that I started to try and do commissions. Its traditional drawing as I don't have a good digital pad at the moment to do digital, but I love drawing so this works just as good. Currently I'm going through Tumblr and discord for most of the commissions I have already done so I'm hoping that the RPC will help with that a little bit more. 

For what Ive drawn so far, its not simply FF14. I have drawn characters for Shadow run as well which I have completely fell in love with, there is just so much to twist and play with there. I do try to make the character take on a look of their own so they don't normally just appear as a rendered version of the avatar, its more... human I suppose? 

Anyway the information for the commissions is here: Tumblr Page

I'm still really new to this so the images are there as placement holders for the examples but those drawings are on that account as well. 

If interested just message me and I'll make sure to go over everything and if you have questions I'll happily try to answer~ <3

My most recent commissions which have been mailed off, the two physical copies, and the third which has just recently been finished for aember of the Night Blades. ^^

Your art style is very unique! :o And your shading is lovely. :)

The next in the series of Shadow Run Characters. This is a female elf decker who I fell in love with. I would like to keep going with this series but I may stray over to overwatch for a bit till more commissions come in ^^

2a15f101-a91b-4840-aeda-04eb6e83e108.thumb.jpg.e3c209d84174749d075a53cbb2d5c1ec.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Mercy is finished! I know it's been a while since I updated this but I will try to start posting every Sunday with new art just to keep things going

This Sunday I plan to show a rough sketch, meanie g quickly worked, of a character from another game called Aura Kingdom as it was requested.

IMG_20170826_183408.thumb.jpg.c58f2aa338d2c11178416199ec0fd173.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

A friend of mine asked for a quick sketch of her character in Aura Kingdom, I timed myself for another two hour drawing and even experimented some with adding just a dash of color to my shading which actually makes it look a little bit creepy to me.

Because I cant down side the image o 500 Kilo for some reason all I have is a link to my dev art Sorry guys :/

To those of you that have commissioned me or wanted to see more flushed out pieces of art work or even just more than one piece of art work a week, you can find my patreon here that you can easily support me for $1 a month just to see the pieces! 

As for the image, its a cut image of a piece I just recently finished for the people currently supporting me on there. I'm still thinking about sending it out as a physical copy as it turned out rather well.

Webp.net-compress-image.thumb.jpg.97565d24911af870a78d4bc9040add4e.jpg

S7nRKTJCw_Q

This video is those that that have commissioned and supported me. I wanted to show my thanks with this shitty quality video as well as show what I have achieved thanks to them. Not only that but because of this alone I am now able to save for a much better camera that will allow me to make videos, vlogs and tutorials so thank ya'll so much!

• 3 weeks later...

[align=center]Patreon Update[/align]

I finally got off my ass and started up my patreon in full force. Added a bunch more rewards as well started to work on time lasp videos and other goodies. Instead of it jumping from 1 to 35 it now a much slower incline and it allows for people to get a taste of rewards without actually having to worry about spending a lot of money. I did look at other Patreon for help when it came to this as I was unsure of what rewards are given for art in general, however, I believe this is a good start! 

If you wanna check it out, support me or see some work that I haven't posted here that are still a work in progress, as two drawings are, you can do so here:

https://www.patreon.com/umidraws

What is Patreon? To answer simply, Patreon is a network or site that allows you to support your favorite artist by just $1 a month. You are able to see post they make, ideas they have, get rewards based on your tier and just interact with them on a better level. This helps artist, like me, grow and feel the support from outside sources as well as for the supports to feel like they are a part of the artist life, a lot more than just liking