FF14 now confirmed to be coming to the ps4

Also ouch the xbox one was pretty much pwnt tonight >.>'

Good, Microsoft needed to have their severed, over zealous ego handed back to them on a platter. I wonder when they'll show us ARR gameplay on the ps4? Either way, super stoked!!!

Also ouch the xbox one was pretty much pwnt tonight >.>'

Good, Microsoft needed to have their severed, over zealous ego handed back to them on a platter. I wonder when they'll show us ARR gameplay on the ps4? Either way, super stoked!!!

Sony suffered from an inflated ego just as well back when they first released the PS3. Anyone remember their ridiculous $599 price point and their constant push to advertise the system as a multi-media device with their pretentious artsy ads that made no sense? (e.g. babies in empty white rooms and spinning chairs) Different times but similar issues when you put everything in perspective. Microsoft will learn in due time, just look at how Sony did.

I think that they'll show PS4 gameplay of ARR once DirectX 11 is supported on the PC, which would likely be a few months after launch. They'd get a better reaction, imo, if they were to show ARR running on the highest end specs that the PCs are running at rather than just showing something on a console we've already seen before (PS3 level graphics).