Hello and Welcome to Artifice!! 

I just want to say thank you for joining us, and I hope to make this experience and stay for you fun and awesome. :smiley: 

Down below are just a few rules I require everyone to abide by so that we can have a fun and enjoyable experience while we RP and get to enjoy and experience FFXIV together. :)

General Rules

- No harassment of any sort. This includes, but is not limited to, unwanted sexual advances, threatening, and otherwise things can be considered an attack against another player. This is meant to be a fun and social environment for all, so let us collectively keep it fun and friendly!

- We are an 18+ FC. That being said, it is fine to be lewd and curse, just be within reason. No overtly sexual or violent talk within the Discord, LS, or FC talk. If you’d like to have such conversations please do so in tell.

- Avoid religious or political discussion. Such conversations are fine in private, but both subjects can be a bit touchy, and therefore should be avoided in the public chats.(edited)

Roleplay Rules

- Please keep OOC and IC separate. The fun of RP is that we get to act out characters and make a story, so please keep that in mind. If you have a problem with the person OOC whom you are RPing with, keep it out of RP, and if it comes to be an issue, please contact myself or one of the officers on Discord or IG.

Please respect others’ boundaries. If you would like to commit a crime against another person, such as seriously hurting them, sexual assault, etc. Ask the person beforehand to see if it is okay. Some people are okay with anything happening to their character within reason, and some do not want to be touched. Make sure to ask and know your RP partner.

No public ERP. I do not mind ERP, as it helps deepen character bonds with one another, but if you wish to do so keep it in private. Also, please do not solicit your character to ERP for gil. When you wear our tag, you represent the entire group, so please keep that in mind when you are RPing out in the world of Eorzea. :)

Avoid purposefully metagaming or godmodding another character. If you do not know what this means, please contact myself or an officer and we will better explain the terminology.