Xihsa'li Tayuun

omega Xihsa'li Tayuun

I: Basic Info

• Characters: Xihsa'li Tayuun, A'yandih Jhida
  • Primary character: Xihsa'li Tayuun
  • Free Company: Path of the Rootless

II: RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Primarily Heavy RP. Immmersion is important to me.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I have a realistic take on combat and injuries.
    While usually I refrain from doing combat RP outside of the Free Company, the same rules apply to it and everyone else I might get into a scuffle with:
    Common sense and realism. I'll take a hit if it makes sense, and I expect you to do the same.

• Views on IC romance:
    I'll engage in it if it makes sense, but so far my characters have had high standards and as such, I do not engage in romantic roleplay often.
    More often than not, it is something occasionally sampled amongst trusted friends' characters.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I would love to roleplay more family-related things, but with my main character's background I doubt that'll ever happen.

As for other ties... I'm actually interested in roleplaying with other magic users, perhaps in some sort of unofficial coalition of a variety of spellcasters, all coming together to study and research. I'd love if anyone interested in that would contact me!

• Views on lore: I take lore seriously and strive to be as lore-accurate as possible. If you spot me making a lore mistake or if there's something a little off with the way I word things IC or OOC in lore terms, please let me know!
    I've only played this game for a couple months, and while I do a lot of research on lore online, I still feel a little uncertain at times and am prone to accidental mistakes.

When it comes to other people, I am fairly permissible when it comes to lore.
    I won't ignore or berate anyone who makes a mistake or has a concept I may even find outlandish - I'm not that kind of "lore nazi". 

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): I prefer using party chat or Linkshells when roleplaying out in the open world to avoid griefers. But in the end, I am not awfully bothered by them and would be open to /say and /em just as well.
    Whatever the people I'm roleplaying with prefer.

III: Other Information

• Timezone:  UTC+2
  • Contact info:  Direct message me here, or Xihsa'li Tayuun in-game.
Edited by Xihsa'li Tayuun
Fixed formatting