GUARDIAN

I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Ryuki Minami

• Primary character: ^

• Linkshells: Theater Vancoor; Mythril Musketeers

• Primary RP Linkshell: None; Possibly searching.

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• Medium to Heavy.  I love to RP, and I prefer it casual..  but I do enjoy plots and storylines, be it spontaneous or scripted/planned.  If I'm not grinding/questing/endgaming, you can bet I'll be RPing.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• I'm fine with injuries as long as they're not permanent.  I'm not keen on dismemberment or anything like that.  Blood here and there is fine, but as previously mentioned..  nothing permanent.

• Views on IC romance:

• If it's 'realistic', I'll allow it.  I don't expect any "love at first sight" kind of things.  I find that cliche and boring.  Love should take time..  and by time I do not mean a few hours!

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• Family ties will never happen with my character unless you somehow convince me.  The reason why I'm strict about this is because my character is adopted by Hyurs (he's a Miqo'te).  So..  let's see what you can come up with, hm?

• Views on lore:

• Like most I'm pretty new to it, but I already know I'm not doing anything groundbreaking or fatal to the lore.  My character's background is rather simple, and I plan on keeping to the lore as I learn more about it.  No reason why you shouldn't, either.  <3

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• I'm personally fine with whatever makes you comfortable.  If you'd rather it private instead of public, then so be it!

III. Other Info 

• Timezone: CST (-5:00 GMT)

• Contact info: Here, or Skype.  Message me for my username!