New to Mateus,looking for a RP partner.

Looking to RP and RP only,please be willing to keep this in game with the extent of this role play simply going to discord. OOC chat is okay. Must be available from 2 PM EST on onwards,add Kona#6513 on discord for details and further rules.

Edited by Kona
Someone took RP into RL and made the experience uncomfortable for me,figured i would specify some thing.

To add what Mao said - public events certainly have the potential for finding a partner. For some odd reason most of Mateus events are posted on Discord (don't ask me why, personally I like forum posts). It may be worth checking every now and then (I'd recommend once or twice a day) to see if there's anything happening that may interest you.

You can find how to connect to Mateus RP Hub at: https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/index.php?/topic/20339-mateus-calendar-rp-discord-bot/

ahh found it.  Looks like my memory was off, it wasn't a tavern it was Whispered Wish.   Unfortunately, they are not active on RPC, however they do participate on the discord Tregarde linked.   Ugh, trying real hard not to go off on a rant about Mateus RP'rs not using RPC.

date_night_game_night.png