Scarlet Feather and Yaya Daisho

I. Basic Info

Characters:Scarlet Feather and Yaya Daisho
Primary character:Scarlet Feather
Linkshells:FC and a few non-RP ones
Primary RP linkshell: N/A

II. RP Style 

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
I'm primarily a multipara sort of person, so heavy to medium is my comfy ground depending on the type of events unfolding. I'm happy to RP with anyone of any length, and am a patient sort when it comes to replies. All I ask is for the same courtesy!

Views on RP combat and injuries:
Yes.

Okay, a little more detail. I'm not shy to combat or injuries on either of my characters, though Scarlet is much more my girl for fights. Because of this, i'm happy to get injuries and sustain major wounds, but I believe the players should have the right to automoty over their characters, and so I will also respect the level of injury you want to sustain. A talk beforehand can help us figure out the level, even if it's just a brief /tell. 

I enjoy combat from both training and spars to all out brawls, both realistically grounded and over the top, so feel free to go wild depending on the circumstance.

As a whole I prefer to freeform combat, but if you feel more comfortable using /random that's fine! I'd much rather keep it to a simple "who rolls higher" if we do so, though.

Views on IC romance:
I'm not averse to it, but it is very much something that would have to be a slow burn. Scarlet as a character is not in the headspace for romance, a comrade-in-arms would suit her better. Having said that, this could evolve over time in the right circumstances, but it is not my primary, or even secondary, focus for the character. Yaya is a little more receptive, but again it is not my primary focus. Additionally, I would prefer to know a player well first before beginning this due to bad prior experiences where things were taken OOC.

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
I am always happy to bring more people into the connections of my characters! With their families it is something of a complicated matter, and so I would need to trust the player well before going ahead with it, but old comrades from the Grand Company days or the merc work after for Scarlet, or trade partners and customers for Yaya, are very much welcomed, be they positively or negatively inclined. 

Views on lore:
The lore makes a fantastic groundwork for people to weave their stories in. It helps support abilities, events and small details in character's lives that I find important to understand and appreciate. However, I also understand that some areas of lore are very lacking, and creative liberty is always fine with me. As long as it does not outright break lore, i'm a'ok with it.

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
/shout is OOC, /say can be OOC unless my RP tag is on or I surround text ((with this)). /yell and /em are always IC if the tag is on, and linkshells can be IC or OOC depending on use.

III. Other Info
Timezone:GMT/BST (Though i'm around for US hours often)
Contact info:I will respond to PMs on this website, and can also be reached on discord at Paloma#2280, which is a little easier to get a hold of me from.
Wiki Page: Scarlet Feather's can be found here

Feel free to comment if you're interested in engaging!
Edited by Scarlet Feather
formatting fix