Streetside Jive [ooc]

Zhavi

rawr, here's the ooc so we can discuss whatever about the thread. Please post here if you want to join so no one sneaks in a post before you *coughcough* :D

Thread is here: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=543

edit - you guys want a posti ng order? I usually do posting orders in threads cuz it's a bit more organized that way, but I'll leave it up to majority vote.

Hey, well thanks! Yours are really awesome, too. When I saw this thread, I knew I had to get involved somehow. I've actually never done any forum-based RPing before, so I'm just glad that I'm not butchering the thread or anything.

As far as a set posting order goes, my schedule's kind of all over the place, so I don't know how well I'd be able to adhere to that sort of thing. I could certainly try my best, though?

Hi, I just posted on the thread. I'm having fun so far!

I don't know about posting order; I'll just respond to new postings. More fun this way. Last night (it was night for me) was really a fluke. :P

Oh, I am from a very different timezone btw, so there might be some lag between me responding. I am at UTC +8. Hope its not too much of a problem :oops:

*grabs the popkorn and chews faintly*

Kinda bugger, somehow... Hiname cant join the fun as she is still rotting away in her forest and someone thought it would be a good idea to limit the forum rp to one place. *mumbles and chews her popkorn*

Sorry about the wait. A group I volunteer with was coming to an end yesterday, and so we were all throwing a "last hurrah" sort of party, and I ended up busy with that all day. Got a post coming in a bit.

RIP PUP, you shall be missed, if only by me D:

PUP was the same way; I don't think we'll ever see anything quite like it. It really was a lot of fun; it kept me playing for months after my linkshell fell apart. It easily could've been the most expensive class to play, though; I found myself dropping millions of gil to collect all of the attachments... but personally, I found it well worth it.

Gave Madin a temporary exit, as I foresee I might be quite busy for a couple of days.

I'm embarrassed by my cumbersome posts :P Please indulge a newbie.

And, oh, thought it might be more fun if the focus departs from the alleyway; was beginning to feel a little claustrophobic. Also, more chances for other RP-ers to join in now too!

Yeah no worries, I was trying to direct it away myself, I just felt that the guard needed to do that one last thing before leaving. Now that that's taken care of, we can continue. :3

And you have nothing to be embarrassed about; if anything, I feel my posts have been to short. T_T

Both of you are silly. ;P Your posts are great, don't worry about them being too short or too long. Write what needs to be written for the post. If that means it's only a sentence of dialogue, that's fine. If it means several paragraphs, cool. Have fun! I'm enjoying the rp with you guys!

No worries, my fault for not checking your bio. I hardly describe everything my character is wearing (and aside from sneaking in little bits here and there I wouldn't recommend it anyways as my personal two cents), so don't feel like you did something wrong. :P

*shrugs* Well now that he's no longer covered by his cloak, I felt a more thorough description was in order anyway.

Just curious though, where in the city is this all taking place? If we're already in the Hawker's Alley, then I need to make a minor edit to my most recent post. Nothing too huge.

I don't really know. . .I figured it was some alley in the lower level of the city, assuming that there's more buildings than what you see in game (devs never put in enough buildings to form a believable city, imo). Or something. My brain isn't working yet all the way.

annnnd, feel free to have him evade her reaching for him. If she does grab him though, he'll find her grip to be quite firm.