New to Mateus, say hi!

So I'm a long time player to FFXIV. I have mostly raided and done higher end content. However due to life and time constraints I'm struggling at the moment. I have backed away from the game a bit, but I love it way to much just to walk away. RP is something I have dabbled in here or there, but nothing serious. Always a major backseat to end game content. So with changes to my scheduling and the fact its difficult to set aside raid time I have decided to give RP a healthy shot. I have always wanted to do a from the ground up character and blog about his/her travels in the world of Eorzea. 

So here I am. A fresh new character in Mateus excited to meet all kinds of new and interesting people along my journey. At the moment I don't really intend on setting up prearranged RP. I'm just running around Eorzea RP tag on looking to see who I bump into. If you see me and your interested in getting to know my character, feel free to walk up and say hello. I'm hoping despite the randomness I can stumble across some new friends and make Ari's story quite interesting. 

I will be blogging about her journey's and those she meets along the way.

Anyways totally new to most of this, be gentle and say HI :)

Hiya.

Welcome to the world of RP. Make a few good friends and it's worth it!  For semi-random RP it can be worth keeping an eye out for events. For some odd reason hardly any Mateus events are posted, so it's best to keep an eye on Discord, link info here:  https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/topic/20339-mateus-calendar-rp-discord-bot/

And if you see a Tregarde running around (Katarina, Moire or Luludja) feel free to grab my attention.

• 2 weeks later...