[Mateus] LF New Friends and Long Term

Hello!

I am new to the Mateus server, having just transferred and I am looking for some new people to Roleplay, hang out and just do fun stuff with.   I am open to all sorts of contacts, including any Free Company suggestions.  

My character's name is Kimika Kaisuri, but she goes by the shorten version of Kimi.  I am still working on fleshing out her character, but roughly she was a Shrine Maiden, who has since begun wandering Eorzea.  She is a healer type, having a deep interest in Conjury and other forms of healing in regards to her own cultural background.  She is also quite skilled in Alchemy, namely health infusions and fragrant perfumes.  She has a very bubbly personality and is complete cinnamon roll.   

What I am looking for:

• Long-Term Roleplay -  Romance inspired roleplay is quite nice and I enjoy it, so I would be searching for a long term partner in that regard.  She is heterosexual. 
  • Eastern Time Zone -  I am usually available between the hours of 8pm- 1am.  Sometimes it can be earlier or later, just depends on what my work schedule is like.
  • PvE-  I do not do much pve content, other than just a dungeon here and there, so that would not be a primary focus for me.. but don't let that deter you!
  • Crafting/Gathering -  Outside of Roleplay, Crafting and Gathering is my main focus.  I enjoy helping my friends when they need something of that manner. 
  • Friends/Discords - I need new friends to hang out with and Discord servers to join!  

If you think you may be interested, you can add me onto discord, talk to me in game or send me a msg via the RPC.   My discord info is :  Kimi#4570 (If you do add me, please let me know that your adding for RP.. I tend to be a bit shy and may not say anything until you do! lol))

I look forward to meeting you all!

20 hours ago, HanakoHime said:

Hello Kimi!! I am Hanako and I'm kinda new to Mateus as well and havn't managed to find anyone to hang out with or rp with but if your wanting to hang out sometime in Eorezea let me know! I dont have a direct want of how i want my hana to be yet so any pointers would be welcome!!

Hello! This would be great, Kimi is needing friends! I will try and see if I can find you in game or you can add me to discord.  I won't be around tonight until after 10pm est, so hopefully I can catch up with you then, if you're around.

Hullo. I'm new to FFXIV but not to RP, if you ever wanna try RPing hmu IG. Also got discord and stuff. Here's something ta look at in regards to my character: https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Alwyn_Asakura

Also if your interested here's my Discord: Tenkhin#8724

Edited by Tenkhin