Player profile

I. Basic Info

• Characters: Jarrett Surefoot
  • Primary character: Jarrett Surefoot
  • Linkshells: None, yet.
  • Primary RP linkshell: None, yet.

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    I'm more of a light to medium RPer. Though I'm always IC as long as I'm in game, I tend to usually be running around questing or getting stuff done considering I don't have a lot of time online at any given point in the day. I usually lean toward slice-of-life RP because it's light-hearted and episodic. I like stuff I can get into for a few hours and wrap up in that session, since I don't have a consistent enough schedule to keep any ongoing RP at the moment.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I'm fine with it as long as every one approaches it honestly and realistically. When it comes to minor stuff (Bandaid level injuries) I'm ok with it just happening spur of the moment, i.e. spontaneous bar brawl. However, more serious injuries such as broken bones, or anything that would require serious healing/hospitalization, I would rather script it out before hand. It all comes down to serving the overall narrative better :).

• Views on IC romance:
    I love a great romance story, and I'm ok with romance IC between characters as long as there's ample OOC communication and separation.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I'm all for it! While Jarrett is an only child, I'm totally down to "adopt" brother's/sisters/children. It just makes for a richer RP experience!

• Views on lore:
    I'm not a stickler, though I like to view my decisions on my character through the perspective of the Lore. While I wouldn't go so far as abjectly breaking the physics/laws of the FFXIV universe, I am more than fine bending the rules. Especially if it results in a fantastic story!

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    Since I always consider myself IC, that's how I usually respond in most chat mediums. I'm fluid in how I utilize the varying channels.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: PST