{Mateus} Looking for Friends or even Enemies!

Hello there!

Character Profile...or an attempt at one at the very least is here 
https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Altanii_Iriq

I am looking to make some friends (or even enemies if that is your favor) rp wise more than anything! Long term or casual and in any category of rp! I am new to FFXIV but not new to rp, I grew up in rp forums and have in the past 3 years moved to MMORPG style games for my rp interests! However I still have a lot to learn and enjoy delving into new unknowns!

~~Altanii already has a romantic interest so please do not offer!~~

I am open to story line based rp in a group or one on one setting as well, and am open to any and all offers! If you are interested in limitations please feel free to comment below and I would be happy to discuss things! There are only a few things I would object to entirely and those tend to be the more extreme "taboos" so please feel free to ask about anything you wish!

The best way to contact me is through comments here or my discord EvilVixxen#3140 (please comment here first before sending me a discord friend request so I have a heads up!) You can also /tell me in game should you see my toon about. She is usually found in the quicksand or through the east door and down the steps, across the path sitting perched upon some crates.

Edited by Evil Vixxen
Edited title

I read your character profile, she seems like a fun character. I play a bit of an old fart that loves to sneak opportunities to teach youngsters about the realm and about life. I'd really enjoy meeting your character. My Discord is Rook#5193 if you'd like to set something up. Depending on the time of day I'd probably bring my wife along, as well.

Timing shouldn't be too terrible of an issue as I am usually available most hours of the day/night! I'll send ya a friend request and we can talk more and see if we can work a meeting out. :)