A second chance?

I bought the original FF14 back in 2010 for release but unfortunately I was suffering from a serious illness at that time and did not have the enthusiasm to get into the game, honestly I only managed to log in one time for around 90 minutes.

It was from a gaming point of view a regret on my end but with the rerelease coming it looks as though I will get another chance to experience FF in an MMO environment.  After looking at these forums I intend to roll on Balmung and am looking forward to interacting with many of you. 

I do have one question and that is about the beta, I received an email from Square Enix saying I would have access to the third beta phase and that further instructions would follow but not yet received anything, is there something I should do such as registering for the beta or just be patient?

Thank you in advance for any replies!

1.  W E L C O M E !

2. Log into your account @ Square Enix Account Management and check on 'Select Services' then FFXIV then 'Options List'.

You should see something like...

FINAL FANTASY XIV - Windows®

FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - Beta Test

If so, then you're golden.  Just download the client (it's a totally different one then the old 1.0) and log in with your username and password.

You can download the client HERE.

Thank you for the welcomes and the advice, logging into my Square Enix account I have the Final Fantasy XIV but not the Realm Reborn option, using the patcher it lets me log in but needs a code from a notification email I have not had yet.

Guess that means I will just have to await that email since the initial email from SE mentions further instructions to come, frustrating but then beta entries normally are in my experience.

I look forward to getting into the beta to see the game and begin to meet you all until then stay safe and do not have too many adventures!

If you don't get it by Thursday (be sure to check your spam folder) then you might consider putting in a support request.  If you do it during business hours you can actually request to chat with a live person.   Otherwise you can use the e-mail support.

Chances are if your previous letter stated 'instructions to come' then you'll probably get it before Friday.