Valkyrie Profile 2

I love the VP series.  :love::love::love:

I will agree that it can be very unforgiving.  My only suggestion to you is if you are having trouble maybe go back to town, double check gear and do any quests.  If that fails, time to grind.  The story is TOTALLY worth it.

Is the story worth it? It seems to be a fetch quest atm. At the crawsus forest place right now. Isn't hard, but I ran into a troll (Hp regen -.-) and 2 other creatures that revived and healed themselves.. I got the 2 down, but 2 of the people I had with me dealt lightning damage, and the troll was absorbing it. No way for me to win so I got mad lol!

I primarily used Alicia, That archer guy main character, an Enheiriar with a heavy sword and a mage.  I found it best to chain melee hits into a magic attack.  :)  just my thoughts.  but the story IS totally worth the effort.

Well, my magi chits hard with Alm right now because I have a thing for mages. I have to put him in front though because he has overload, which is another 150% magic dmg, but hits my allies lol

Holy crap.  How do we end up with the same interests Fire Olive O.o

-.- Hrm.. QUICK name your top 5 games! Or series if it is too difficult!(no particular order!)

1.) FF tactics original

2.) Grandia 1 followed by 2

3.) Radiant Historia

4.) Tales of series

5.) FF 12

1. Effffffffff, I LOVED FF Tactics! Agrias is amazing.

2,3,4,5. I never got to play those :< Oh wait I lied, I played my friend's tales of game one, and it had some professor chick, it was funnnn, reminded me of star ocean!.

I guess for my list it would be like..

1.Xenosaga series

2. Final Fantasy Tactics

3. Final Fantasy XI

4. Fire Emblem Series (Only played the english ones)

5. Man, I don't even know about #5, I don't have a huge game repertoire x_x

Holy crap.  How do we end up with the same interests Fire Olive O.o

-.- Hrm.. QUICK name your top 5 games! Or series if it is too difficult!(no particular order!)

1.) FF tactics original

2.) Grandia 1 followed by 2

3.) Radiant Historia

4.) Tales of series

5.) FF 12

1. Effffffffff, I LOVED FF Tactics!  Agrias is amazing.

2,3,4,5. I never got to play those :< Oh wait I lied, I played my friend's tales of game one, and it had some professor chick, it was funnnn, reminded me of star ocean!.

I guess for my list it would be like..

1.Xenosaga series

2. Final Fantasy Tactics

3. Final Fantasy XI

4. Fire Emblem Series (Only played the english ones)

5. Man, I don't even know about #5, I don't have a huge game repertoire x_x

Generic classes are the ones I used in FFT. Mime ftw!

Rawr! I forgot Star Ocean: Till the end of time, I would put that at 2!

We like the same stuff though! Fire emblems are fun. Though, I couldn't get into Xenosaga =( I have 2 of them though lol!

I swear, you is trying to impersonate me!

We like the same stuff though! Fire emblems are fun. Though, I couldn't get into Xenosaga =( I have 2 of them though lol!

Star Ocean games are funnnnn~

I got the 4th one, Last Hope or something. Reimi kicked ass lol.

I still think #2 was the best one though.

/puts on a long red wig.

I love VP2! And I understand how frustrating it can become, but it gets more enjoyable as time goes buy and you get the hang of things, as it's been stated already. Stick with it!

Also, <3 me some original Final Fantasy Tactics as well. (can't stand that advanced crap, bleck!) Anyway, I heard a rumor that they're making a true sequel to FFT. I'm not entirely sure how they would. It's hard to discuss without giving any spoilers away...I don't want to be the jerk on that end xD

Star Ocean games are funnnnn~

I got the 4th one, Last Hope or something.  Reimi kicked ass lol.

I still think #2 was the best one though.

/puts on a long red wig.

Don't go turning into a drag queen on me! *takes of red wig and puts it on my dog*

I beat Last Hope. I liked the chick with the big boobs. The Mage? lol

I love VP2! And I understand how frustrating it can become, but it gets more enjoyable as time goes buy and you get the hang of things, as it's been stated already. Stick with it!

Also, <3 me some original Final Fantasy Tactics as well. (can't stand that advanced crap, bleck!) Anyway, I heard a rumor that they're making a true sequel to FFT. I'm not entirely sure how they would. It's hard to discuss without giving any spoilers away...I don't want to be the jerk on that end xD

I WOULD DIE for a sequel.. but.. it worries me because sequels typically aren't.. up to par! Just rage quit on VP again LOL. Beat one ogre easily, then I completely moved into a wrong position on the second ogre, and my frigid damsel murdered my team lol

Don't go turning into a drag queen on me! *takes of red wig and puts it on my dog*

Omg Myuria lolol.

I would be lesbian for her, if I were a girl, and somehow got over my affection for men lol.

Omg Myuria lolol.

I would be lesbian for her, if I were a girl, and somehow got over my affection for men lol.

I agree, she would be my type if women were... but sadly women are just more fun to gossip to. lol!

FFT had one of my favorite story lines!

What's your favorite movie?

I agree, she would be my type if women were... but sadly women are just more fun to gossip to. lol!

Hmmmmm, I like really dark movies lol, or movies about political overthrows >_>. I guess top three would be something like

1. Requiem for a Dream

2. V For Vendetta

3. American History X

Hmmmmm, I like really dark movies lol, or movies about political overthrows >_>.  I guess top three would be something like

1. Requiem for a Dream

2. V For Vendetta

3. American History X

I've never seen Requiem for a Dream. V for Vendetta was very very good. Also, I have never seen American History X either!

I have a lot of movies I really really love, but I have a hard time remembering them =(

I've never seen Requiem for a Dream. V for Vendetta was very very good. Also, I have never seen American History X either!

I have a lot of movies I really really love, but I have a hard time remembering them =(

Ooooh, should arrange a movie night with your boyfriend!

Another one you might consider is Black Swan, if you haven't watched it already. Darren Aronofsky is a geniussssss x_x

Ooooh, should arrange a movie night with your boyfriend!

Another one you might consider is Black Swan, if you haven't watched it already.  Darren Aronofsky is a geniussssss x_x

Yes, I have seen black swan! It was good, though a little mind rape'ish lol