Started Over at Mateus!

Hi guys! 

I did make a post a few months ago while I was still on Faerie server. Since then, I eventually settled for a character I enjoy roleplaying as and made a clone on Mateus server. Therefore, I am remaking my introduction post so I can get myself further attuned with the Mateus RP community!

My character Cain'a Olga is ready for interactions so if you are interested, consider reading his wiki page or message me for interactions!

Thanks alot and I hope I can have a great time with you all! 😊

Hey there and welcome!

Hopefully you can find some connections, as many folks from the Mateus RP community tend to hang out in Discord and don't get over here much (for whatever the reason), but there are a ton of them and the tend to have regular events going on from time to time. If you like the discord servers, I can post them here for you, but again, welcome to Mateus!

On 6/8/2018 at 11:27 PM, Koti Nexus said:

Hey there and welcome!

Hopefully you can find some connections, as many folks from the Mateus RP community tend to hang out in Discord and don't get over here much (for whatever the reason), but there are a ton of them and the tend to have regular events going on from time to time. If you like the discord servers, I can post them here for you, but again, welcome to Mateus!

Thank you! I am already in some Mateus RP servers for Discord but thanks for the heads up!

Howdy, if you're interested in making a new friend I just rolled a new character on Mateus and am currently looking for some connections myself! Still leveling so I can leave Ul'dah, but if you'd like you can add my Discord at Kannash#4369 or message me here/try to find me in game and we can possibly work on finding a time to RP?