Ascian Lore

Hi, looking into making a Ascian character that is of course not an overlord but if possible something in-between and if i can work with these.I have done extensive research into them both in lore and in-game demonstrations of what they are capable of doing and the possibility of what they could do(lore-bending) that I could use for my character.

So i'm looking for more lore about them to make my character around but at the same time that is also bendable to the lore.Also how does one RP as an Ascian and is Deathflare a pure-aetherical attack ability?

Here are some observations that I seen while researching some of these from the MSQ and certain side-quests that involve them. May contain spoilers below.Any information is welcomed and information listed below are just what i think Ascian might be capable of doing based on observation.Also if there is any misinformation any corrections would be welcomed too.

Spoiler

-Pure Aetherical intangable beings when not possessing a physical host body.
-All Ascians seem to possess the echo.Host bodies seem to temporary gain the echo as long as the Ascian is possessing the body even if said host didn't possess the echo.(Thancred) 
-Lesser Ascians seem to have almost all the abilities of overlords with the exception of Overlord fusion and being able to possess living host bodies.
-All Ascians seem to be immortal except from outside forces ie harm:Lesser and Overloads can only be defeated or destroyed by attacks of pure aether or absorbed by a primal.Can not be defeated be conventional means ie non-pure aether methods
-Can possess and de-possess host bodies:applies to overlords and lesser ascians
-Lesser Ascians can't return to the rift once slain by pure aetherical attacks:Cessation of Existence. Applies to overloads if caught by primal without a physical body or captured and destroyed while in white auracite
-All Ascians seem to have an innate desire tp ressurrect their god.(So far)
-All Ascians seem to be innately strong in dark magic.
-All Ascian except Overloads don't seem to have names and only titles(Such as Ascian of the 12th)But may take on the name of the host body.(Travanchet)
-Said to  or do not possess shadows when possessing physical host bodies.
-All ascians possess magic unique to their race.Hosts seem to have access to these abilities while possessing their body.
-Ascians can to possess the same host body for very long periods of time, seemingly granting some form of immortality biologically but not immune to harm itself.
-Deceased host bodies seem to heal normally when possessed by an ascian(Zenos yae Galvus's body recovering even after being inficted with a fatal wound)
-Tends to hide the identities of their host bodies when robbed and masked.
-Would rather keep low profiles with their activties and host identities.
-There are about 13 overlords, 4 of which were destroyed/killed

Edited by LimitBreaker