4.3 Spoilers Policy Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
ParadigmPixels

*Wave* Newish/Returning Player

Helloooooo! I've been looking around, trying to find a place to fit in more permanently for this game. I'm a newish/returning player (Only have played 2 months). Currently I am on Lamia, but looking to transfer worlds to somewhere else that feels right. FF14 is probably my first more "Traditional" styled MMO. I had originally played Guild Wars 2 from launch and I only play that now when new content is released. It's definitely a different feel, but I think getting involved in a good community will help me ease in to the game more, especially if it is engaging to make stories/connections with new players. Poke me with mail because I'd like to make some connections out there!

Welcome to the RPC and back to XIV! I also played Guild Wars 2 for quite a while when it launched, was a pretty fun game though I got distracted by other things and ended up bouncing away somewhere after level 40ish? Either way I totally know what you mean about trying to find a good community to ease into the game, especially if you're coming into this alone. Unfortunately I'm on Mateus, but I just made a new character there and am in the leveling process, so if that's where you end up transferring by all means, hit me up! Otherwise I think there's some cross-world stuff in this game... somehow? Not entirely sure on how that part all works but either way, if you'd like a friend to talk to, you can add me on Discord at Kannash#4369 or message me on here! :D 

Thank you! Yeah, it's a bit daunting, but I'm figuring things out slowly. It'll be better once I can settle somewhere I think. I haven't been super involved in an MMO community ever, and it's something I'd definitely like to experience since there's many things I hear that are good about them. I'll eventually figure out where to land after seeing where I can make connections. Transferring isn't too big of a roadblock. Mmmm, I'll have to check more in to what's cross-world then, it seemed like it was only the Duty Finder and Linkshells?