Personal Courier, at your service! LF contacts!

Hello, everyone! Returning player here, looking to gather some contacts for my main character.

Yayonzo Poponzo is a Gridanian born archer, who happens to be highly proficient with his weapon of choice. His uncanny knack for archery was discovered at a young age, when he first began to toy around with a bow and arrow. A natural talent developed rather quickly, catching the eyes of other residents of the Shroud. The most important set of eyes, however, belonged to the Twin Adder, who naturally took an interest in a potential talent. After a few visits to his household, Yayonzo's parents were convinced into pushing his talents even further, ensuring that he would one day develop into a worthy soldier to fight under the Serpents' flag.

This plan came to fruition, at the cost of a normal childhood for the lalafellin archer. As he continued to improve, most residents began to respect him in a way that a fan might look upon a celebrity. Close friends were very hard to come by; the few tight relationships he'd formed were with instructors that helped fuel his knack for learning. His only real "friend" came in the form of a birthday present from the Twin Adder- a chocobo chick, sent to him in hopes that he would return the favor at a later date. Yayonzo would affectionately name his bird "Quill," and bring her virtually everywhere he went. To this day, she serves as his rather sassy and spoiled sidekick that hardly ever leaves his side.

When conflict broke out in Ishgard, Yayonzo was brought into action to fight among the Eorzean army. Figuring that this was the moment his life had been leading up to, Yayonzo agreed without much protest. He would do his duty, putting his bow to use on the frontlines of the Dragonsong War, until the conflict subsided and his side eventually came out victorious. The war itself took a toll on Yayonzo, who quickly vowed to retire and put his bow to a more practical use- one where he could utilize the skill in a more passive manner.

Thus, the archer decided to partner with his trusty steed and become a personal courier, delivering high priority messages and packages across Eorzea. It's a job he much prefers over mindless combat; his bow is only drawn in times of self defense, and he gets to interact with people all over the realm. With a bright smile and a cheerful demeanor, he and Quill put their hearts into delivering their cargo efficiently and safely!

I'm currently looking for RP contacts to help get him re-introduced to the world of FFXIV! I don't mind in game or Discord RP, though at the moment, Discord happens to be more convenient, since my schedule is pretty dynamic during these summer months.

Some potential hooks with Yayonzo include:

-Maybe your character needed something important delivered, and Yayonzo was the man for the job?

-Perhaps you're a resident, either recent or long term, of Gridania? His name would be familiar- maybe not immediately recognizable, but you may have heard of him before.

-Dealing with a problem that could use a skilled fighter? Yayonzo is no stranger to helping out, so long as he feels that it's justified. They could possibly work together in order to solve the issue!

I'll include his wiki page here as well, just in case you'd like a little more of a peek! I'm excited to get to RPing again, so please don't hesitate if you'd like to get to know Yayo a little more!

https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Yayonzo_Poponzo

yayoPreview.png