[Balmung] Fresh start and looking to plot plot plot!

I am a returning player with a fresh character and I'm looking to plot some thingssssss with him. 

I prefer one-on-one/two-on-one/smaller group RP over large groups with long-running plots. I am a paragraph RPer but I'll adapt the best I can to people. I can do in-game and in discord and on tumblr. 

My Tumblr
My discord is: X'rei#2526
X'rei's Wiki

■ I will play Your rival, your villain, your friend, your foe. I will RP very dark plots and psychological trauma, etc. I am go with the flow on most things to an extent. You may injure my character, but please ask me first where and how. I will do a roll system, but I prefer free form combat that has been plotted by both parties. Manipulation, mind games, torure, whatever...I really don't care so long as there's a purpose to all of it.
■ I won't play I will not ERP with you for the sake of ERP. I just don't do that. I will not allow you to kill my character. I will not be involved in RP that straight up breaks lore. I will not tolerate OOC and IC mixing whatsoever.  I will not allow you to permanently maim my character without asking me about it first. I will not tolerate metagaming (accidents happen but I will know if it's something you read on this character's wiki.

A bit about the boy

tumblr_pbadqzqM5T1ws5fb2o1_1280.jpg

Name - X'rei “Rei Sekiro” Tia

Race - Miqo'te

Age - 21

Name Day - 19th Sun of the 6th Astral Moon

Orientation: Bisexual
 Citizenship: Hingashi/Kugane
 Marks or tattoos: Family’s sigil tattoo’d on the side of his face
 Alignment: Torn between lawful evil and chaotic neutral

APPEARANCE
Rei is definitely not the tallest of Miqo’te, which is good because he generally the same height as those around him in Hingashi. Standing at a towering five feet four inches tall, the most imposing part of this young man is his aura, rather than his stature. His sharp red-brown eyes never seem to hold the same light as the beaming smile on his face. His hair is kept long and, while naturally a light brown color, is dyed black with some of the brown peaking through—a sign that that dye may not be the best in quality.  While long, his hair is choppy, but clean enough that it appears to be more of a stylistic choice, rather than simply a mess. His ears are pierced and he has a piercing hidden on his tongue. Lastly, on the side of his face, is a tattoo marking him a member of his adopted family’s gang.

His limbs are rather lanky, and he would not seem the most suspect for skill with combat, though looks could potentially be deceiving. He has a good eye for shooting and enough strength to hold his own in a knife fight. His clothes are rather loose unless skulking around. He at least tries to look presentable in public, but may opt for less clothing when in his own home. Under that cloth is an array of more tattoos and scars.

He usually has an array of daggers hidden on his person in various places in his clothing as well as a small gun. He also carries a flask of water or juice and a blank book with a stick of charcoal.  

PERSONALITY
Where to begin with Rei’s personality… He is a bit of a twisted boy, but his past really doesn’t have too much of an impact, surprisingly. He was too young to really remember his original family to care about being separated from his tribe. He was, however, old enough to remember his time in captivity up to the family who saved him. His years as a slave felt like an eternity, from the age of three all the way until the age of twelve, Rei’s mind was warped to focus on nothing but revenge for the evil do-ers in the world. But in life filled so far with violence, while wanting to do the right thing, his mind only would know underhanded methods. On the other hand, he was saved and adopted into a wealthy albeit shady family in Hingashi to whom he feels indebted to. Needless to say, Rei is always at odds with himself—punishing the bad while also serving the bad that is his family.

This imbalance in his life has left him twisted, to say the least. He’s surprisingly very personable. A good listener, intelligent, articulate, fluent in some tribal tongues, old Doman scripts and of course the common language…but he is always plotting something. There lacks the usual light in his eyes of someone engaged and happy while always going on as such. Of course, dig a bit further, and it’s obvious he just wants to do the right thing, but between his morals, his family, and his twisted sense of justice, that isn’t easy.

The key with Rei though is to not take everything at his word. He is a master liar and spinner of tales and enjoys leading people in circles to get what he wants. But he is ultimately a good person, he is just not good at showing it or doing the right thing.