Looking to catch up :D

This might seem like a pointless post but hear me out, I've been gone quite a while so I've lost touch with so many friends it's crazy. Though on pure luck I managed to end up on the server that everyone went to. This made me so very happy that one of my friends actually recognized me. :D

I'm looking to catch up on previous events of what might have went on with The Watch, not sure if anyone here would be able to direct me to a short buff on it. I had an emergency life wise that completely tugged me out of the game. ;_;

Also going to be looking for a new LS to join on launch of Balmung. I'm very excited to catch up with old friends and meet new people, it feels like it's been ages. 

Anyways if your willing to contribute in one of these forms or even just say hello I'm all ears! (Quite literally) Also very easy going and super friendly~

~Arky Mosuke ♥

Hello there Arky.  Welcome back!  I am assuming you are the same Arky we knew from 1.0 - I hope...  Otherwise just ignore all the stuff and... welcome back anyway!!!

Everwatch kind of dissolved shortly after Oskar reportedly died in a cave-in.  Eva made kind of a half-hearted effort to keep its employees together along with a handful of others using a linkshell her father had given her a long time ago, but this was no company, and there was no strcuture to it or anything.  Just a way for a any of her friends to keep in communication with each other along with a handful of friends she had made along the way even before Everwatch formed.  This band of friends will probably turn into something more in ARR, but we're still waiting patiently on a lot of the lore to reach the forefront.  And that's also an extremely abridged version of what things happened after you left.  There's obviously much, much more to it than that.  And you could always peruse my journals (link in my sig) to kind of get Eva's perspective on what's happened.

There was a lot of dismay and worry and panic as Dalamud grew larger and larger and larger in the sky.

I hope this helps!

Hello there Arky.  Welcome back!  I am assuming you are the same Arky we knew from 1.0 - I hope...  Otherwise just ignore all the stuff and... welcome back anyway!!!

Everwatch kind of dissolved shortly after Oskar reportedly died in a cave-in.  Eva made kind of a half-hearted effort to keep its employees together along with a handful of others using a linkshell her father had given her a long time ago, but this was no company, and there was no strcuture to it or anything.  Just a way for a any of her friends to keep in communication with each other along with a handful of friends she had made along the way even before Everwatch formed.  This band of friends will probably turn into something more in ARR, but we're still waiting patiently on a lot of the lore to reach the forefront.  And that's also an extremely abridged version of what things happened after you left.  There's obviously much, much more to it than that.  And you could always peruse my journals (link in my sig) to kind of get Eva's perspective on what's happened.

There was a lot of dismay and worry and panic as Dalamud grew larger and larger and larger in the sky.

I hope this helps!

Yes I'm the same Arky. :D Good to see you again Eva! I'm sorry to hear about The Watch, I'd heard it closed down but was unaware why. Very sorry to hear. ;_; I'm going to be present in 2.0, so I'm looking to re-establish what roots I can, it's been a bit hectic life wise, I was very lucky to run into Keisuna. :3 We ran dungeons together till the last hour of the server. I had a ton of fun. \o/ I'll definitely give your journals a good read, if you know of any other sources I'm all ears. As for Arky's disappearance, I've still got to figure out a good way to fill it in. Ideas welcome :D

~Arky Mosuke ♥

Hey Arky!  I wondered what had happened to you in 1.0.  It's great to see you again and I look forward to RPing with you in 2.0.  Are you going to be using the same character and story from back in 1.0?

Most DEFINITELY. I'm actually hoping to re-introduce him by someone from the Watch or his past recognizing him. (Or Her as they know him) Then go from there, or maybe he could reach out, though he's unaware of Keisuna's condition so that would make it hard to reaching out a bit hard.

But yes, same backstory and everything, but since the fall he's more or less out of the closet. Will come up with some really juicy reason when it comes to me.

I'm also looking forward to RPing with you aswell. :D

~Arky Mosuke ♥

Ah, cool! Then I have to wonder if you'll be playing an actual male Miqo'te, since they now are playable, or if you'll still be using the female model? I know the male Miqo'te turned out much more manly than I was expecting them to.

And if Arky is going to be in the Twelveswood much, it is completely likely that Manari would run into him.

Ah, cool!  Then I have to wonder if you'll be playing an actual male Miqo'te, since they now are playable, or if you'll still be using the female model?  I know the male Miqo'te turned out much more manly than I was expecting them to.  

And if Arky is going to be in the Twelveswood much, it is completely likely that Manari would run into him.

He'll be using the male model, I've done him up as soft as I can, I'm hoping that more soft feature come out at release, if not it has been five years so would explain the darkened markings on his face and them being too dark to hide. Arky still lives in Ul'dah, but business would likely bring him to Twelveswood from time to time.