• Primary character: 
  • Ashren Snow
  • Linkshells: 
  • N/A
  • Primary RP linkshell: 
  • N/A

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• Medium to Heavy. I enjoy PvE and PvP, so some days I would rather Raid or do a Battleground than RP, while others all I want to do is hang around and do a little RPing in town or something. I do however find it difficult to remain in character all the time, though using when speaking in /say, or in a RP Linkshell I'll do my best to remain IC as much as possible.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• Roleplay Combat allows for more realistic fights to take place where you can really envision how your characters fighting style works. As for injuries, everyone suffers wounds from time to time and Ashren has his fair share of scars.

• Views on IC romance:

• Not at all opposed to it, a friend and I have discussed having our characters tied romantically to establish a relationship prior to playing.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• Also not opposed to this at all.

• Views on lore:

• I'd like to try and stick as closely to lore as possible, though I'm aware that my character does not fit the typical naming conventions for his race/clan.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• They serve a purpose, and I use them for different things (see above). Typically I use /say as IC, while /tell or /party I treat as being OOC (unless otherwise stated). In the middle of a raid or something I just can't be bothered to try and stay in character.

III. Other Info 

• USA
  • Timezone: 
  • Central
  • Contact info:

• Email: a[email protected]

[align=center][glow=blue]~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~[/glow][/align]