Z'ylarix Colfire

I. Basic Info

• CharactersZ'ylarix Colfire (RP), Zyldara Colfer(Different Server(Non Roleplay))
  • Primary characterZ'ylarix Colfire (On Mateus), Zyldara Colfer(On Cactuar)
  • Linkshells: None currently
  • Primary RP linkshellNone currently

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy)Heavy. I will aleays be in character unless I absolutely need to be out of it or im out of game.
  • Views on RP combat and injuriesI used to RP combat in forums and chat rooms a ridiculous amount. If its still the same then im okay with it.
  • Views on IC romanceI like romance IC. I myself am pansexual. Kinsey scale 3. So I will be making my character the same.
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc)It's cool as long as I am consulted first on it. Don't want random connections I don't know about.
  • Views on loreI love the lore of the game. I don't know as much as I should but I will always try to stay consistant with lore.
  • Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): I will always be in character unless I get a private message asking me to talk out of character for roleplaying reasons like connections or I have to suddenly leave due to work or emergencies.

III. Other Info

• CountryCanada
  • TimezoneUTC -3:30
  • Contact infoDISCORD: Zyldara#5143

I roleplay as a female even though I am Cis Male because I relate more to females and enjoy it more then a male.