Roegadyn Tinkerer. (Balmung)

Name: Rymmrael Falkholskwyn

Race: Roegadyn (Sea Wolf)

Birthplace: Limsa

Body type: Toned body, very tall. 

Relationship status: "Relationship? I've no time for such distractions."

Gender orientation: Cis Female.

Sexual orientation: Undiscovered gay.

Direct family: Mother(Seawolf), father (Hellguard), half sister (Hellguard, Violet Eyes).

Extended family: Unknown

Fathers side: Violet Eyes.

Mothers side: Unknown.

Occupation: Tinkerer by hobby and trade. Recently employed into a small free company for her mechanical engineering skills.

Behavior: Rymmrael is often cold and distant, as she gets lost in her own head with new designed for projects. She will often miss social queues and feel attacked when people get too close. 

Important detail: Rymmrael has seen a few different changes OOC wise, but I'm very happy with where I've gotten her now. She is a hard character to warm up to when first met but it's not due to a dislike of people, simply that she has never really been someone to openly meet new people and so her experience in being sociable is limited at best. 

What I'm looking for: For starters, thank you for reading the above information. I'm still working on her background to get it in a more solid state but I'm at a point where I think everything that could be brought up during RP either has a solid answer, or enough that I can give a decent enough answer for. 

• Open to most types of RP. Simply bring up heavier themes before simply dropping them on me.
  • I'm often around from 4pm to around midnight EST most weekdays and almost all day on weekends.
  • Open to slight lore breaking type characters as long as they fit well with the word.
  • The more rp the better for me personally. Most in game but I can do Discord rp here and there.

Thank you for taking the time to read this! If you would like to talk more feel free to message me on here or add me on discord at ClaireBearr#5643

Edited by RymmraelRose