Recent Returnee looking for Friends

Hey there! 

I just recently returned to the game, and the majority of my friends don't seem to play anymore and my FC/LS have died.  So, in an effort to get back into the Balmung RP scene, I'm looking for some friends.  My main character is Cereliona Ashland.

Cereliona is an Ala Mhigan Highlander Hyur of the Red Magery Persuasion.  Growing up under the watchful eye and thumb of the Garlean Empire, she's a little bit jaded.  After a poor childhood, she chose to enlist in the Garlean military, hoping to make the 20 years and become a citizen and forge herself a better life.  Things were going pretty well, and after several years of service, a Warrior of Light crashed into Ala Mhigo.  Now the Empire's presence, her reason for enlisting, and her general life's plan has gone kaput.  What was once her goal has now blossomed into a trip out to the other cities in hopes of forming a new life.

What am I looking for?  Simply a chance to get back into the swing of things.  I've been gone awhile, so things have changed.  Now it's time for a fresh start.

If anyone's interested in meeting Ms. Ashland, feel free to either drop me a message on here or message me in-game.  We can hammer out a good chance for them to meet, and take it from there!