[Balmung] Looking for friends/connections

Hey folks.  Looking for an FC didn't work, so I though I'd start poking around for friends and new connections while I work on seeing about building my own RP FC/LS.  So allow me to toss out information about my main character so hopefully someone shall take an interest in getting to know her!

ffxiv_04012018_225836.png

Tori Nebuko was born Larswith Medwyn, a daughter of a boat maker and a mother who ran a floral shop.  Her parents used money they earned to get her tutors in the hopes that she would one day get a good job as an accountant to have a bit better of a life than they had.  However, Larswith's mother fell ill when the girl was fourteen and died from pneumonia.  Her father turned to drinking and gambling and eventually sold off his daughter to cover his debts.

Larswith then found herself owned by a sadistic Lalafel who ran an organized crime syndicate within a bar-front.  The owner's wife took a particularly liking to Larswith though and rather than simply torture the girl and make her life even further miserable, she took her under her wing.  Larswith was trained by the woman to eat better, train harder, and believe in herself.  The bond grew strong enough that she was eventually adopted by the woman before she left her Lalafel wife.

Larswith's new mother was a Keeper who followed her people's ways quite heavily but believed in unifying Seekers and Keepers as one people.  As Larswith learned more and more of the culture, she begged to learn more and was placed in the care of the shaman of the clan her adoptive mother belonged to.  There she learned far more about the culture and the worship of Menphina and eventually trained to be one herself, taking the name Tori Nebuko for her own.

Now, with the skills trained into her by her former owner, her adoptive mother, and the various shamans that eventually helped educate her, Tori lives a relatively simple life seeking friends, family, good food, and the maintaining of a warm and comfortable respite from the road.  She works as a sell-sword, taking whatever jobs suit her to help maintain her coffers.

That was, albiet a rather brief, history of Tori Nebuko.  She is a oftentimes brash, playful, flirtatious, and strangely wise(when she wants to be) woman.  If you have any characters that you'd like to have meet her whether as a friend, foe, or a potential employer or target, do feel free to reach out to me.

Discord:  Dryce#0337

• 4 weeks later...