Heavy rp'er checking out the RP scene : )

LadySaya

Hey guys^^

I've been playing final fantasy 14 since May and fell in love with the game within my first week. Having been an active player pretty much since everyday and being a roleplayer of some years by now, i've been wanting to dip my toes into the rp-scene of this game for quite awhile...the issue is however where to really begin. I have a core idea of the character(s) I wish to make though the one issue facing me at the momemt is more a technical one than anything else.

I am currently on the Moogle Server (I started there since a friend of mine introduced me to the game there), and I realize that a transfer would cost me the house I paid a lot for + it would mean leaving my Free Company behind there. Though if there is an active EU rp server out there one could get into with it not taking serveral weeks of trying (+ a FC company I could join there), I would likely take the jump eventually.

So, all in all, i'm seeking suggestions/advice, as i'm entirely new to the face of RP in Final Fantasy 14^^

-Sincerely Lady Saya.

Most EU roleplayers are on Omega, you can check out the fc/ls directories for anyone to reach out to. There are also a bunch of EU rp'ers on Balmung, but you'd not be able to get there at this point in time due to the lock. I'm unsure, but you may also be able to find some on Mateus? - Mateus' character creation is usually open in the afternoon EU time.