Finally digging into the RP scene...

Hi there,

I'm Popochi from Midgardsormr, though I also have characters on Jenova, Adamantoise, and Mateus.

While I've been RPing for most of my life, this is my first foray into the FFXIV RP community. Unfortunately, Midgardsormr is a bit lacking, so I'm happy to meet up on any of the servers I play on!

I'm looking for any type of roleplay, in game or over discord, so I suppose it depends on my companions. If you're interested, feel free to drop me a line here or in game! I'm also looking for FC's on the servers I play on!

Below are the characters I have available:

Popochi Pochi - WHM - Lalafell - Midgardsormr (My Main)
An energetic healer, though a bit of a skeptic, Popochi is a keen judge of character and a tested veteran of the battlefield. While she may well be the one barking orders during a mission, Popochi is truly soft at heart, preferring to spend most of her time with good food, friends, and in only the best fashion the world has to offer.

Amren Olum - PGL - Miqo'te - Adamantoise
Blunt and unforgiving, Amren certainly has a bite to match her bark. With a soft spot for fine jewels, however, it's really not too hard to win her heart. Just watch your tongue and she'll let you keep it.

Dang Daddy - MRD - Miqot'e - Jenova

The leader of a boy-band that's more comedy than class, his real name is unknown to the masses. He performs song and dance, scantly clad, with his two sons under the moniker of "Tres Spicy Bois", and honestly his manager still doesn't fully believe that this whole thing isn't a joke...

Halia Arde - UNDER CONSTRUCTION - Mateus
I'm currently re-working Halia, as she was my first character when I started playing FFXIV a few years ago.

Edited by Popochi Pochi

My main is actually over on Jenova. I don't RP on that character but I have a couple RPers in my FC and know a bit about the RP scene there. Wanderer's Way or RPway is the main RP FC that comes to mind so I'd recommend looking them up. A couple years ago there was also this one linkshell that was like the linkshell for anyone who RPed on Jenova. I can't say I've heard/seen mention of it in awhile though so no clue whether or not that's still a thing.

I do have a character on Balmung I RP with and one on Mateus that I'm debating using for RP. I'm always up for Discord RP if you're interested. 👍