She Who Loves The Night

Character Info:
Name: P'kaolia Narik
Race: Sunseeker Miqo'te
Sex: Female
Job and Class: Arcanist, becoming a Scholar
Free Company: None
Grand Company: Gridania
Appearance: A 5'2" average built female with long blonde hair,  and long bushy tail. She has light brown skin and dark brown eyes. 
Orientation: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: Single, not really looking

I. Basic Info

• CharactersP'kaolia in Mateus for possible rp, and on Brynhilder for Casual Leveling
  • Primary characterJust Kaolia
  • Linkshells: None
  • Primary RP linkshellNone

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy)Light to medium depending on how I'm feeling and what platform I'm on. When I' having an off day or week and rping on my computer it will most likely take me a while to respond. In-game however, I'd probably end up being on Brynhilder instead of Mateus that day or I won't be online at all.
  • Views on RP combat and injuriesRp combat and injuries can be fun as long as they're not so severe that I can't use her for a long period of time.
  • Views on IC romanceI don't mind it much but, it also depends on if my character clicks with my partner's character as well. It's not really my focus though but if it happens, it happens.
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc)Sure! Non-romantic rp is perfectly fine. When it comes to family ties though, I would like to talk about it first to work out the details.
  • Views on loreI don't mind lore, but when it comes to people who know more about it than me, it actually makes me kind of nervous that I'll mess it up. So it's fine, just don't be pushy about it please.
  • Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc)I don't mind using chat functions. Those are really helpful when it comes to rp when someone wants to emote or ask to meet up for rp someplace. 

III. Other Info

• Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
  • Contact infoYou can contact me here, or on Discord just ask for my username and I'll PM it to you. I might be quiet on Discord tho, so I'm sorry if you're the talkative type. XS You can also contact me in-game.

RPC Wiki - https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/P'kaolia_Narik

Edited by Desphiria