[Mateus] A Hero is Born

ME

Hey, Hello, Hi...I'm new here and never really done this before. I've recently come to the world of Final Fantasy from the World of Warcraft and the change is still between the two is still a WIP. While I am New to the game I am not new to rp or at the very least no the basics of it. Too me rp seem like just another game mode like Raiding or doing dungeons. That, however, does mean I may not be a full-time rper as most people are but I'm mostly making this post to not just rp but people to play within the game too. Honestly, if you give me your time and effort then ill do the same.

As for Rp and the theme and or setting, I'm willing, A mixture between Slice of life and adventuring I think. I'm pretty much everywhere in terms of theme. I can do dark or mature but I can also do light-hearted and comical. I follow an internal plot in my head so as long as it makes sense for my character too be there and do something in that setting then It good with me. And just to add I am open to erp type stuff BUT I don't just do that. If the plot leads down that path and you want to go in that direction Ill follow but Its not the main concern in my head.

My Character

ffxiv_10122018_223457.png

(Gear is not final...It hurts just looking at it)

Eternal (or Ej as he prefers to be called by friends) is a bit obsessive with the idea of becoming the world-class Hero, wanting to be like those he read about as a child. Such heroes like the scions and the warrior of light have given him much to aspire too. This goal has affected him in believing that life is about doing right for yourself so that you can do right for those not able to. In learning, this Ej has some formed values and ideal similar to free paladins in many areas. Trust, honesty, loyalty are all high values in his mind and those that share these traits are always good in his book. Even if Ej is somewhat of an oddball too, well most, people in the world he has shown to be equally respectful if not more so than most. Some stuff to note however, EJ is very much an idiot. Not really having the mannerisms or knowledge of what not to do in most situation. To Ej, being a hero, fighting and Help where he can is all he needs to know and care about. This overarching compulsion to do good can be a major issue in most cases since it can be a detriment to his own well being. Be that breaking the rule or putting himself into a very bad situation, doing good is all that matters.

• Some hooks that you can use but really If you have an idea that I like I'll go with it.
    • Ej is always travelling from a place to place. Maybe you heard or seen him as he did.
    • Maybe you need a someone that would be a good fool for a plot you made.
    • Sadly maybe your someone that is seeking him out for repercussions 

Can contact by either though Pm on my Character (Eternal Jester) or in discord (Token Jester #3016). I'm Est but on most of the time unless life happens but will always see msg on discord.