Can't decide between 2 character concepts...

So, after a bit more than 1 year hiatus, I've decided to come back and managed to transfer to Balmung and finally start some RPing in XIV. Prior to that I've been playing in another server for about 1 year too, but my focus was more to get involved with the story, world and get to know the lore, etc, before properly going into the RP scene.

So, I have just 1 character, as this game got the peculiar feature of you not needing more than 1 character to fully experience anything. This character is also the one I'll roleplay with, and I came up with 2 concepts. I can't decide for the sake of me which is the one I'm going to pick (and Fantasia up to flesh the persona).

a) Marbles Balthasar: A midlander young woman that is an inventor and creator. The Machinist and Scholar are the OOC jobs I have to represent her in the world. She creates all sorts of gadgets and absurd utilitaries to help her in combat, like... Heeled shoes that, for example, can be flung like a projectile that would explode on contact, or using a Bio Blaster. Basically something like FF6 Edgar's tools. She is an energetic adventurer that roams Eorzea trying to sell her usele super useful inventions and profit with freelance dungeon crawling, etc.

b) Surya'to Mhaskoba: A Miqo'te young man that is an exotically-dressed performer in both acts of dance and song. The White Mage and Bard are the OOC jobs I have to represent him in the world. He learned basic conjury, and channels aether into magick with either a somatic choreographic component (damage, ailments)... or music (healing, buffs). Prone to boredom crisis, "Yato" travels Eorzea like a bardic adventurer with Mono, a moogle that convinced Yato to take him from Gridania to see the world, that is also a kuperformer. The moogle only shows himself to others on occasion... Leaning to situations like people thinking the miqo'te is going bananas, speaking with nothing there. They are both greedy and fuel each other's ambitions.

So, this is basically the short premises of both characters. I don't know yet which one to choose because I like both equally. Which character you guys prefer? Any input that might help me to decide. The thing that both Marbles and Yato have in common is the greedy - precipitate - hedonist personality, that is always ready to deliver shenanigans in Eorzea.

Eventually I'll level another brand new character and have both coexist, but for now, I'm content with just one to focus. 

Edited by yhvh13