[Balmung] Looking for new friends!

Hello everyone, 

I recently moved to Balmung during the short period that it was unlocked and now that I'm here I'm looking to settle in with either an RP FC or at least a new friend or two. My character's name is Erika Sharps, she's a Highlander and so far IC I've decided that she's a crafter though I haven't settled upon which one exactly. OOC I'm working towards Omnicrafter, I have all gathering jobs maxed out, and I have all 3 healers maxed out with WHM and AST being my best geared. ( Been lazy about getting a good book for SCH ). Best way to get a hold of me is in-game I'm online most days toiling away at either leveling up my crafters or making gil with my gatherers. 

ffxiv_10262018_144017.png

Well if you are looking for an RP FC, maybe mine would interest you? We are a school that gives classes to students and such. And if you are looking for friends, I always wanna be friends! :D

Anyway, let me know if you are interested ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, welcome to Balmung!

If you are in need of an FC, we have Nox Trading and Services, where her crafting skills could definitely be put to use :)

If you just want friends, I have eight girls to pick from with all kinds of flavors!

Send me a PM if you would like to know more about either ❤️