Time to get to work

Sahra Rahsa

Actually, you know what-- I do have a question. Given that it's a newbie question, this thread's likely as good as any.

I'm new to RP in general. How do I find other groups where I can participate and gain experience? In looking through the lists of Mateus FCs on this site, I think I'd need to gain some experience somewhere else before attempting to contact any of those groups; otherwise, it'll be a bad time for everyone.

I'm new to FFXIV RP, but coming from WOW the best thing to do is to look in bars in main cities!

Typically, the people there have community based groups you can get involved in for RP. Might be able to join a FC or LS that's OOC that's just for helping co-ordinate RP. Furthermore, they can tell you about big RP spots! I know on the server I'm on (which I'm trying to swap from to Mateus) had a specific public-access apartment that there were generally 4-8 people in at any moment RPing since it had a bar-like feel, but I learned about it from encountering people RPing in the inn in the new content (sorry, it's been a while since I've played - reinstating my time some time tonight or later this week!) who told me about it!