Introduction

Hey everyone have been playing ffxiv for awhile now and have been looking for an RP community to be a part of which brought me here. I'll admit I'm not a master or anything when it comes to Final Fantasy lore in general. But since day one I've been immersed in this game, its world, and its lore. That being said, I just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully be a part of this awesome experience. I look forward to hopefully meeting other RPers and sharing my various stories with the community or being lucky enough to participate in your stories! :D

•  MMORPG background - WoW, ESO, GW2, FFXIV(I mainly play FFXIV and WoW)
  • RP experience - On an elder scroll's rating I'd like to consider myself somewhere between adept and expert. I've RPed in the games mentioned above but am most knowledgeable in the lore of this game
  • Character ideas/info - A brief explanation of my main Alderyn. he's an elezen-born Ishgardian bastard taken into the service of another lesser known house to serve. He has always disagreed with the ways of his homeland and for reasons undisclosed fallen out of their graces and Ishgard's, and now travels the land as a wanderer/mercenary.
  • What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? (e.g. Light, medium, or heavy) - Heavy. As I said, I'm not a master when it comes to the lore, but I'm well-enough experienced and wish to get to that level of RP.
Edited by Lone Adventurer