Heyo!

Novasiri

Hello everyone! The names Nova, webcomic artist by day, Dungeon Master by night, and awkward player of games by.. what ever free time I may have.

I've recently joined the game, as in.. 3 days ago, after being permanently burned off of WoW, waiting in limbo between Living World Seasons in GW2, and burned out on ESO. I heard wonderful things about FFXIV, and so I got it as an early personal birthday present. So far, I'm greatly enjoying it! But one thing I do look for in games, is roleplay.. Even currently part of 2 tabletop campaigns ( 1 D&D5e and 1 Starfinder[Pathfinder but.. in space] ). So I end to search it out in the games I play as well!

So, rather.. idiotically I didn't search for the RP servers that people designated in the game, and just rolled with some comic maker friends over on Siren. And now, looking at the server choices for RP. Oof.. the regret is sinking in. Thankfully I haven't gotten very far, level 35-ish on a single class and poking around on crafting, so re-rolling shouldn't be too bad. But I suppose as a newplayer I'd like to ask, which would be the server to roll on for RP if you're more into plots, over arching stories and an emphasis on character development?

But ye, hello, hi!