Hi everybody. :)

Kivhi

It looks like a lot of new people have been showing up!  Consider me yet another. :D

I'm a bit timid when it comes to posting around big, new forum communities, but everyone here seems very kind.  I look forward to settling in!

Unfortunately, I never got to experience FFXI or XIV 1.0 and that's something I really regret.  However, I have played a wealth of other MMOs in my time and got introduced to RP in WoW.  I hung out with a very close knit group of people and still talk to them on a regular basis (including my dear boyfriend, who happens to be a member of this very forum!).

Let's see...  I'm an 18 year old youngin' from Nebraska, lost in a sea of corn.  Music, art, and League of Legends make up the fabric of my life.  I'm still working on getting set up for college and/or a job, but I do volunteer at our local humane society every weekend.  Animals are a big part of my life and I couldn't live without them. :)

Waiting for A Realm Reborn to come up again at the end of the week is an excitement I haven't felt since waiting every weekend for the Guild Wars 2 beta.  I'm absolutely loving what the game has to offer so far and I'm looking forward to taking my first step into the RP community.

So yeah!  It's nice to meet everybody! :D

Heyy girlfriend~. How you doin'? 

All jokes aside, welcome to the floor mate. Glad to see more on board and I look forward to possible engagements.

Hay gurrl haaaaay!

Haha, absolutely!  I didn't really RP with people outside my WoW guild, but I'm hoping to change that with ARR. :)

I hung out with a very close knit group of people and still talk to them on a regular basis (including my dear boyfriend, who happens to be a member of this very forum!).

Oh, oh!  Oh, that's me!  I'm the boyfriend.  :D

Dingoid!